Hi! I’m Anne and I’m excited you stopped by!
I am passionate about women feeling accepted and confident. I dream of a world where women no longer compete with what they think they should be, rather, they love themselves without apology and joyfully use their unique gifts to make the world a better place.
I am passionate about it because it’s my story. A very long road to self-acceptance and love. If you have ever felt like you needed to become someone else to fit in or to avoid rejection, I understand! I’m in the process of working through all the junk, and I try to share the lessons God is teaching me here on the blog. I would be honored if you joined me.
I am already experiencing a new freedom I never thought possible. I want that for you, too!
Info & Stuff:
- I’m married with three kids. Everyone is hilarious, we can have entire conversations in movie quotes, and we all speak fluent sarcasm.
- I started my relationship with God in my mid-30’s so I am (and will probably always be) a little bit unholy.
- I was verbally, mentally, and emotionally abused as a child. I was bullied as a teenager. I get fired up when I see it happening to other people.
- I’m passionate about encouraging women and helping them learn to love themselves, understand how strong they already are, and achieve their God-given dreams.
- I work with Declare, a ministry dedicated to equipping women to walk in their callings as Christian communicators. We host an annual conference in the fall and provide other year-round opportunities to learn and connect. These are the greatest women I know!
- I host the Declare Podcast.
- I am trying to write a book about being unholy and would love your support! I am also pretty skilled with marketing and would love to talk to you about it.
- I just want to be badass for Jesus.